9 Hole Golf Course
The nine hole executive golf course is a private course specifically built for guests of the Ponderosa Lodge, but open to the public by reservation! Our golf course is challenging and offers a variety of plays anywhere from 100 yards to 285 yards with lots of ponds and streams. Enjoy the serenity and beauty of the mountains while playing a game with friends. Reasonably priced at $15.00 a person, per game!
Again, please call ahead for reservations if you are NOT staying at The Ponderosa. (570-769-2771)
- Beware of wildlife. All balls off the fairway are “play at your own risk.” Tall grass tends to hide snakes.
- Always carry extra balls. You may need them!
- Lift and place (winter rules) are in effect for all seasons.
- Yardages are approximate to center of green.
- Red markers are 100 yards, white are 150 yards and blue are 200 yards from green.
- Please keep power carts off of greens and tee boxes.
- Please do not climb over fences.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs on the premises at any time.
- USGA rules govern all play with the exception of local rules
- $15.00 per person per game
- $25.00 per person for 2 games (on the same day)
- Golf cart for rent at $10.00 per game
- Used golf balls available at $1.00 each
- Club sets available for rent